Last month’s series at Church On The Rock (my home church), “Hear and Be Healed ” by Pastor David Blunt,” was an excellent series. We all have gone through some pretty interesting things in life (And that is putting it lightly). We have had our ups (promotions at work, weddings, the birth of a child, etc) and most certainly our downs (the loss of loved ones, a job, and/or a rough childhood, etc).
It’s important that we know God as Healer (not just of our body, but for our minds and emotions as well). Last month’s series spoke volumes of the restorative power of the King of Kings! All we need to do is yield and allow Him to do His work in and through us. We must get out of the way!
Watch Him bring healing, and restoration to those broken and bruise areas of your life. Trust Him!
Here are a few of my Take-Aways from the “Hear and Be Healed” series (notes);
- Declare: “The abundant increase of God’s Favor is upon my life!”
- Know That God’s Word is where you find God’s will for your life!!!! If God is your source you can live an abundant life
- Faith Begins where the will of God is known!!!! When you are touched by Jesus you will never be the same
- Prepare For Some; Immediately | Instantly | At Once
- Remember; Faith speaks the word of God
You get your healing by increasing your hearing
You can’t be in Faith, and shame at the same time
- Healing Starts with renewing your mind!!!!
Keep feeding your faith and starving your doubt
- Don’t stop believing!