This Wednesday will mark the end of the “Worship” series at our home church, Church on The Rock. This series has been full of Golden Nuggets, and Life-Changing Truths. I have to say that this one has been one of my all-time favorites, and has truly taken my quiet-time to another level. As I have found so much joy, and strength in meditating on His Names, Nature and Attributes. Our Lord is Holy, and He is Perfect bringing with Him, Perfect peace, Perfect timing, and a Perfect love for us all. Wow, What an Amazing God we Serve!!!
If you want to draw closer to God, and I believe that you do, I highly recommend checking out this month-long series on worship (podcast). It will bring such a refreshing to you, increasing your faith, and causing you to walk in a greater level of trust, and love toward God. Here are a few of my notes from the series…..
- Worship comes out of the heart of the worshiper. It originates inwardly and manifests outwardly
- Worship is reciting the attributes, character and nature of God. Exalting Him and Giving Him Glory and Honor through a lifestyle of dedication and devotion
- Worship is Thanking God for Who He Is….
- Worship transforms our life
- Worship brings us closer to God, and the closer we get the more power we have to overcome!!!
Psalm 33:8 (CEV) “Everyone in this world should worship and honor the Lord”
Romans 12:1-2 (KJV) “I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.