Notes from Today’s Study (Quiet-Time Review):
Putting God at the center of our life is the first real step to knowing and accomplishing our purpose. The Bible says that you were created for God and not the other way around.
God says if you place Him first, He will take care of everything else (Matthew 6:33)
Living without God’s plan for our life is like driving a car without a motor or trying to sail a sail boat without a sail.
In the book “Purpose Driven Life,“ Rick warren outlines five purposes for which every child of God is created.
1. We were planned for God’s pleasure.
2. You were formed for God’s family
3. You were created to become like Christ
4. You were shaped for serving God.
5. You were made for a mission.
You were designed by God for a specific purpose, and that purpose will motivate and drive you, when you feel like hanging up the gloves, and throwing in the towel.
- Stay Focus
- Keep God First
- Renew your mind daily (Meditate on, and become a doer of His Word James 1:22)
- Be committed to Growth! Be A Life Long Learner. #Read
- Get plugged/planted into a Strong Word-Based Church (Psalms 92:11) (Hebrews 10:25)!!!!
- And Remember,Your best days are Ahead of You…Keep Moving Forward (Purpose Never Stops)!!!!!
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. John 15:6
The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. Ecclesiastes 12:13