There are distractions everywhere (pulling, tugging, and begging for our attention). In this day and age it takes real effort to stay focus. If you care anything at all about living a meaningful life, then it begins by becoming and Staying Focused on Christ.
Living a Christ-Focused, Christ-Centered Life will keep you on track. Jesus is not just an historical figure – He’s that for sure. But He’s also a very real and central figure to each of us. Make a decision today to Focus on the Good. Focus helps us grab onto our goals with ferocity, and it won’t let go until the job is done.
Here are a few nuggets from today’s study:
- Each morning take time to fill up on the word. Remove distraction (phone, emails, social media, etc). Meditate on His word, and Feed on His Faithfulness.
- Set aside time to think and plan.
- Before going to sleep, create an outline of what you want to accomplish the following day. Not in your head, but write it down. Do that from Monday to Friday.
- Be consistent and persistent. Don’t give up on something after only a couple of tries. It can often take years of toiling away to make you an ‘overnight success’.
- Keep your promises. Most people don’t follow through and do what they say.
- Proverbs 4:25 Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you.
- Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.
- Philippians 4:8 says; “And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.”
I love meditating on scriptures, they keep me focused, and hungry for more… “Make sure your mind and your house is full of the word of God” Pastor David Blunt #Freedom Series (Check out Church on The Rock’s Freedom Series/ Click Here!!!! #GoodStuff)
Be encouraged my friends, and Stay Focused. I believe your best days are ahead!!!!