Here are a few of my notes from this weekend’s sermon at Church on the Rock with Pastor David Blunt (Lots of Golden Nuggets) Your Greatest Days Are Ahead….
“The symbol of grace we raise high and like a banner
Like a flag waving in the air as a sign of surrender
Surrendering to God our Father
Giving up our will and right surrendering to His will in every area of our life
His amazing Grace” Church On The Rock
If You Have Enough Grace;
- You can be anything God says you can be
- You can Receive anything that God has for you (Your Inheritance)
- You can get through anything that life has to offer (His Grace is Enough)
God’s Grace will bring;
- The Favor Of God
- The Presence Of God
- The Power Of God
- The Goodness of God In your daily life!!! God is for you….
There are different kinds of grace, ie;
1) Saving Grace
2) Keeping Grace
3) Healing Grace
4) Breakthrough Grace
5) Dying Grace
Our God will Supply All of Our Needs (There is a Grace for ever need in our life)!!!
“And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace [Who imparts all blessing and favor], Who has called you to His [own] eternal glory in Christ Jesus, will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen, and settle you.
To Him be the dominion (power, authority, rule) forever and ever. Amen (so be it).” 1 peters 5:10,11 (Amp)
Repeat After Me: “I have a calling on my life, and it comes with God’s Grace!” #Impartation
God’s Grace will;
- Establish You
- Ground You
- Strengthen You
- Settle You
“But He gives us more and more grace (power of the Holy Spirit, to meet this evil tendency and all others fully). That is why He says, God sets Himself against the proud and haughty, but gives grace [continually] to the lowly (those who are humble enough to receive it).” James 4:6 (Amp)
God’s grace will bring;
- Make you complete, and whole
- Make you more secure, less insecure
- Less Co dependent
He gives more grace to the humble, grateful!!!!
How do you measure Growth in Grace
- Escape (Escaping Temptation)
- Easier (Things get easier/ Our paths is getting brighter & brighter. We are fighting bigger battles but it is getting easier as we rely more of God, and less on us) His burden is light, and his yoke is easy! (Matthew 11:30)
- Exceeding Barriers (You can do All things Through Christ/Philippians 4:13) Ex, going past that runners wall
- Extraordinary (Going Where You Have Never Gone Before)
Are You Ready For An Amazing Year?