Scripture Reference Jeremiah 29:11 (CEV)
- God promises to bless us with a future of hope and success.
- Bible hope is confident, joyful expectation that something good will happen in your life.
- Faith is the arrow to hit the goal of hope.
Bible hope releases:
- Courage (without hope we are discouraged, with hope we have courage)
Bible hope keeps us:
- Confident of our future
Bible hope conquers:
- Bible patience is joyful endurance while you’re waiting, and no one knows you’re waiting
- Worry over our future
- Hope is an anchor to our emotions.
- When we have a supernatural hope, natural circumstances will cave in.
- When we maintain hope, feed our hope, it will put us in a position for increase.
- How do I feed my faith?
Through my confession-Romans 4:18 (NLT)
Release the Word, speak it out
Believe the Word
Confession comes before possession
Make daily confessions to have a tough mental attitude
- Through praise and worship-Psalm 42:11
Praise Him as an act of our will
Develop a radical praise life”